July 4th was a great day. Lots of people were downtown. The kids were with me for the first half of the day and I let them decorate the cart for me with red, white and blue. They did a great job. The fireworks were impressive - but you had to go behind the big "bookend" buildings to see them (or on top of the parking garage). Next year, I'll know to expect that.
Monday, July 13, 2009
July 4th was a great day. Lots of people were downtown. The kids were with me for the first half of the day and I let them decorate the cart for me with red, white and blue. They did a great job. The fireworks were impressive - but you had to go behind the big "bookend" buildings to see them (or on top of the parking garage). Next year, I'll know to expect that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment